Weekend bar & floor staff to join our team for events and match days
As a member of the Front of House team you will be expected to:
- Serve and engage with customers to make them feel welcome and satisfied with their experience
- Learn to work quickly and efficiently in a busy environment
- Be positive, friendly, helpful and professional even when working under pressure
- Be available to work evenings and weekends
- Take pride in the venue and its reputation and strive to maintain our high standards
- No prior experience necessary
- All applicants must be fluent in English, have a National Insurance Number, a valid UK/EEA passport or full working visa and bank account
- Must be over 18
For more information and to apply for this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen Assistant/Demi chef de partie
Main duties and responsibilities
Events at Trailfinders Sports Club are varied and diverse. With 20 acres and 4 modern pavilions, events vary from weekly matches for professional rugby championship sides Ealing Trailfinders and London Broncos to corporate events, weddings, conferences, parties and other sporting events.
Due to the ever increasing number of functions we host throughout of the year, we are looking to expand our catering team.
- We are looking for a hardworking, flexible and proactive individual to provide support to our kitchen team.
- The ideal candidate would work well under pressure with a good work ethic and positive attitude.
- The candidate would be working within alongside a close knit team and working independently when required.
- General Kitchen Assistance
- Washing dishes
- Maintaining fridge/stock rotation
- Assisting the chefs on food service (BBQ, sit down meal, buffets etc)
- Good spoken and written English
- Experience in kitchen is preferred, however training will be provided
The candidate will be working within a friendly and ambitious team where structured training is provided to ensure the individual develops. The role is offering a competitive salary and progression opportunities.
- Trailfinders Sports Club operates 7 days a week and licensed until midnight.
- The hours and days required to work will vary to meet our challenging commercial requirements.
- You will be working 5 days over a 7 day week, on a 40 hour per week basis.
- Weekend work will be required. Annual leave starts at 4 weeks per year, plus bank holidays.
For more information and to apply for this position please email: email@example.com