Ideal for company conferences, presentations & training courses
The high ceilinged, beautifully beamed Phoenix Room with panoramic windows overlooking the grounds, feels open and welcoming. Flooded in natural light, the hall can accommodate up to 150 seated delegates in a layout that suits you.
This ground floor hall has direct access to spacious covered terraces with seating, allowing you to step out and get some fresh air during breaks. The Phoenix Room is self-reliant; complete with its own entrance, a welcoming area that can be used for refreshment breaks or registration on arrival, dedicated cloakroom and ample toilet facilities.
Direct access to the kitchens, allows for a seamless catering delivery.
The adjoining stylish Castle Bar is also available exclusively to you, for entertaining or as a break out area.
Intimate meeting room and perfect as a boardroom
Bright, modern room on the first floor; which leads out to a covered balcony with views of the grounds; a more intimate meeting space, perfect for 10-30 delegates. Adjacent to the Verandah Room is a lounge with sofas, and an additional syndicate room accommodating up to 8 delegates.
Combine business with pleasure and take advantage of the sports facilities at Trailfinders Sports Club, perfect for team building, a breath of fresh air or to refocus the mind.
MEETING & CONFERENCE FACILITIES
- All rooms are professionally equipped; lapel microphones, large screen HD projection, audio systems and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout are standard technical aids.
- Also provided to suit your needs; laptop connecting to audio/visual system, modular stage, lecterns, flip charts, conference pads and stationary.
- All rooms and facilities have full disabled access, blackout blinds/curtains, air conditioning/heating
- Throughout your event there will be a dedicated member of the events team on call to assist at all times.
- The venue has ample free parking, with delegates able to park just a few steps away from the conference hall and meeting rooms.