Welcome to TFSC
Set in 18 acres of landscaped grounds this very versatile facility is able to host all manner of receptions and events from weddings to large corporate fun days.
There has been a Sports and Social club on these grounds since 1900 when the Great Western Railway used to own some 100 acres of meadows.In 1997 The Mike Gooley Trailfinders Charity bought the freehold of what is now the Trailfinders Sports Club, over £13 Million has been invested in what is now the best venue of its kind in the land.
- 18 acres of landscaped grounds 2 modern pavilions, The Olympic Pavilion completed in 2008 echo’s the Victorian Style of its predecessor while the Centenary Clubhouse completed in 2000 has a more modern feel
- State of the art HD Audio-visual and WiFi
- Ample free car and coach parking
- Professional catering–finger buffet to full silver service
- Fully stocked bar licensed to midnight (extensions available)
- Mini buses for shuttles
- Full PA Systems with Radio Mikes
- 8 Floodlight Tennis Courts
- All Weather 5/7 side pitch with 11 changing rooms
Click to Order Online